Edgeworks wins tender to supply North Yorkshire County Council
Edgeworks Care Academy is pleased to announce that following an open tender process we have been selected to provide North Yorkshire County Council with a 'Managed Learning Environment and E-Learning System'.
The contract will run for a period of three years and will support up to 10,000 learners including council staff and private, independent and voluntary organisations within the region.
Care Academy was ranked against other leading social care e-learning providers against a wide range of criteria including:
- Evaluation of E-learning environment.
- Scope of E-learning packages available.
- Evaluation of e-learning content by subject matter experts.
- Reporting capabilities.
- Training, Support and maintenance.
- Management/Software upgrades.
- Standards, Security, Validation and Audit.
- Functionality / User Interface.
- Usability and Accessibility.
- Future Proofing/ Sustainability.
- Risk Awareness.
- Added Value.
E-learning programmes to be delivered include:
- Common Conditions.
- Common Induction Standards.
- Skills for Care Induction.
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- End of Life Care.
- Infection Control.
- Learning Disability Award.
- Mental Capacity Act.
- NVQ Health and Social Care Knowledge sets.
- Safe Food Hygiene.
- Safeguarding Adults.
- Skills for Life (including literacy, numeracy and ICT).
- Technical Certificates.
- Therapeutic Activities.
Naturally we are pleased to be working closely with North Yorkshire County Council and the award has generated a significant amount of interest from other authorities with whom we will be holding discussions over the coming weeks.
Request for further information should be directed to our head office: Telephone: 0161 228 1712.